Pin Point Line Striping & Marking use only high quality paint products to achieve a duarable and great looking finish. Offering quality pavement markings through New England and beyond. We focus on superior quality and attention to detail. Specializing in new asphalt layouts, warehouses, and re-striping.
Below are the various quality products that we apply:
- HYDROPHAST WATERBORNE which is lead free,VOC compliant, fast drying, 100% acrylic waterborne traffic paint. This product conforms to the new Federal specifications TT-P-1952E type I & II as well as most state and federal specification.
- PROMAR® VOC Compliant Acrylic Copolymer Traffic Paint is a conventional dry (non-heat applied) acetone based paint. PROMARt® VOC Compliant Acrylic Traffic Paint is 100% acrylic, which offers the following outstanding properties: Faster dry and hardness development, performance similar PROMAR Chlorinated Rubber Traffic Paint, Less dirt pick-up, improved durability.
- SETFAST® LOW VOC Acrylic Traffic Paint is also a conventional dry (non-heat applied) acetone based traffic paint. Acetone, as the main solvent, has Exempt Status under Federal law and does not contribute harmful VOC’s. This is 100% acrylic, and also offers faster dry, hardness development. Performance similar to Setfast Chlorinated Rubber Traffic Paint.
- ALKYD CHLORINATED RUBBER which is a durable fast drying traffic paint modified with chlorinated rubber. This product conforms to the current VOC regulations as well as NH cold weather specification.
- Quality. Performance. Durability. Productivity.
We only use Graco’s LineLazer Airless Striping Equipment and Graco HD Linedrivers. The LineLazer family of stripers has constantly been improved to meet the changing needs of the pavement marking industry, each time delivering substantial benefits to the professional striping contractor. The LineLazer System continues the tradition of delivering innovation and performance, creating an unmatched family of stripers. You can take pride in the fact that Graco stripers are designed, manufactured, and assembled right here in the United States of America.